Javadocs is same as java API which is use for programming. Here is a details on how to generate javadocs using netbeans. Always While completing new projects we need to generate separate documentation for projects. Javadocs is a answer for all. javadocs build on classes which is in your project. Format of javadocs is in HTML files which is same as java API documentation. You can add your own comments, and more about your projects. Javadocs is a very helpful tool by Sun Microsystems helps to avoid all complication to generate separate documentation for large projects.
See how to create javadocs using netbeans.
- First open your project in Netbeans.
- Right click on project --> Click on Generate Javadocs.
- Location of generated javadocs is your projectfolder/dist/javadocs/
- Your generated javadocs look like as, see few screen shots.
- Home Page.
- All classes.
- Methods in selected class.